Re: [opensuse-factory] mysql-workbench removed in 13.1
On Wed, Nov 13, 2013 at 11:46 AM, Bruno Friedmann <bruno@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Wednesday 13 November 2013 14.42:20 Michal Hrusecky wrote:
Compilers warnings are only top of the iceberg. In general, Workbench bundles
quite some libraries, sometimes snapshots from git, sometimes incompatibly
patched. Building it takes ages and it's in general fragile.

Numbers from last build
24099 warning line for 83935 total lines
build on obs takes 9284s

Mostly due to memory and cpu restriction on obs (otherwise you crash the vm)
Locally expect >20 minutes on i7 8cores 8GB ram & ssd lvm for the obs-builder

What a monster indeed.

Well... I for one use it, albeit only 5% of its functionality. Maybe I
can make sure that 5% works.