Re: [opensuse-factory] Tumbleweed: multi screen setup broken since upgrade of xf86-video-intel

Quoting Richard Weinberger <richard.weinberger@xxxxxxxxx>:

On Wed, Nov 13, 2013 at 3:55 AM, Greg KH <gregkh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Tue, Nov 12, 2013 at 01:33:45PM +0100, Richard Weinberger wrote:
Hi!

The upgrade from xf86-video-intel-2.20.19-2.1.1 to
xf86-video-intel-2.99.905-92.2

That's not in Tumbleweed, I don't know where that update came from, but
it's not a Tumbleweed issue, sorry.

What repo does this package come from (you can see it at the bottom of
'rpm -i xf86-video-intel')?

Stupid me. :(
The faulty update came from the Xorg repository.

Either way: please ensure this is reported as a bug in bnc! this intel driver is the one shipped in 13.1 as far as I can see.

Dominique