Re: [opensuse-factory] mysql-workbench removed in 13.1
  • From: Chuck Payne <terrorpup@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 23:40:04 -0500
Do you think it will be fix, I got developers asking me for it.

On Tue, Nov 12, 2013 at 12:17 PM, Bruno Friedmann <bruno@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Tuesday 12 November 2013 15.02:47 Claudio Freire wrote:
On Tue, Nov 12, 2013 at 1:47 PM, Bruno Friedmann <bruno@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I can only agree on what Michal said.
Ony 5x version would have never survive on 13.1 or factory.
Then Mysql released a new version, but then we have to build a new lib
used by it etc.
6.x is totally different, has to be reviewed etc.
It's a pia to build ...

For those who were trusting Workbench they should by curiosity have a look
at the build log.

Would you care to elaborate?

Quick summary, get a warning ( pointer conversion, etc ) for any line of
compilation.

--

Bruno Friedmann
Ioda-Net Sàrl www.ioda-net.ch

openSUSE Member
GPG KEY : D5C9B751C4653227
irc: tigerfoot

Terror PUP a.k.a
Chuck "PUP" Payne

(678) 636-9678
openSUSE Ambassador/openSUSE Member
Community Manager -- Southeast Linux Foundation (SELF)
freenode(irc) --terrorpup/lupinstein
Register Linux Userid: 155363

Studio a try. www.susestudio.com.
See you at Southeast Linux Fest, June 7-9, 2013 in Charlotte, NC.
www.southeastlinuxfest.org