Re: [opensuse-factory] mysql-workbench removed in 13.1
Tomáš Chvátal - 14:29 12.11.13 wrote:
Dne Út 12. listopadu 2013 14:24:37, Ruediger Meier napsal(a):
On Tuesday 12 November 2013, Tomáš Chvátal wrote:

Because nobody fixed it, and when we pinged nobody was working on it
for 13.1.

How did that ping looked like?

Dunno ask |miska|.

It should be actually dropped from factory too, failing to build for
~6 months is quite a lot for leaf package.

It was fixed 2 months ago
declined because of changelog policy ...

cu,
Rudi

Though Bruno did a great job getting it up to date in server:database, there is
still quite some stuff that needs to be polished to make it through and to make
it actually usable. In general, Workbench is an ugly beast and getting it work
at least as tit did in past is a hard work.

And as I was quite busy with other stuff, I noticed that it's failing only when
it was too late to do all the radical changes to make it work (not to mention I
didn't had a time to).

But as it doesn't have a real stable releases and every version is broken in
different way, I actually think that having it only in server:database and only
the latest version actually make quite some sense.

--
Michal HRUSECKY SUSE LINUX, s.r.o.
openSUSE Team Lihovarska 1060/12