Re: [opensuse-factory] mysql-workbench removed in 13.1
On Tuesday 12 November 2013, Tomáš Chvátal wrote:
Dne Út 12. listopadu 2013 14:24:37, Ruediger Meier napsal(a):
On Tuesday 12 November 2013, Tomáš Chvátal wrote:
Because nobody fixed it, and when we pinged nobody was working on
it for 13.1.

How did that ping looked like?

Dunno ask |miska|.

I mean would be nice to announce a list of dropped packages before final
release. IMO dropping a package should happen actively not passive like
this.

It should be actually dropped from factory too, failing to build
for ~6 months is quite a lot for leaf package.

It was fixed 2 months ago
declined because of changelog policy ...

cu,
Rudi

And? So it failed to even get to Factory.

If maitnainer won't make it up-par for Factory why should it be fixed
for 13.1.

It is not my sole responsibility to babysit every submission we get
to factory, as of now there is >100 rejected submissions which were
not fixed. Maintainers need to realise that fixing the thing to build
in devel project is not final mile. Having it fixed well enough for
factory is what people should aim for.

Cheers

Tom