Re: [opensuse-factory] Thunderbird and Firefox not working, Dolphin and stopping via KDE-menu very slow
op 09-11-13 13:27, Christian Boltz schreef:
Hello,

Am Samstag, 9. November 2013 schrieb Jogchum Reitsma:
12.3 runs without problems on the same system as 13.1RC2, the only
difference being 13.1 residing on another disk, with it's own home
partition on that same disk. So hardware trouble seems unlikely.
I remember more than one harddisk that still seemed to work, but was
terribly slow because it had errors.

Can you check the harddisk with badblocks?

Regards,

Christian Boltz
Christian,

Checked all four file systems on the disk, zero errors.

I will go through Felix's suggestions partly tonight, partly tomorrow evening.

Thanks.

Jogchum