  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2013 02:13:20 +0100 (CET)

On Friday, 2013-11-08 at 22:16 +0100, Michal Hrusecky wrote:

You do online banking with a bank (i.e. you trust it)
that uses flash for its online banking web pages?

What do you expect me to do? I have to live.

Offtopic as the whole thread, but I would switch the bank that requires me to
do silly and potentially dangerous stuff.

Yes, so would I. Do you think that's easy? I can't. They have me by the b***s.

(read about the "preferentes" fraud in Spain, if you want to know why)

Plus, it is not only one bank that uses flash. Some of the most relieable otherwise use it.

They also use android apps, which is very vulnerable... the NSA reads it all, via google.

- -- Cheers,
Carlos E. R.