* Joschi Brauchle <joschi.brauchle@xxxxxx> [2013-11-08 19:59]:
May I ask a quick: (it may be answered elsewhere but I'm not sure as
this thread has gone out of proportion)

In order to save some hassle for me and my institution, I currently
branched the last available version of the openSUSE RPM of Adobe
Reader in OBS.

I figured, as the package was available in the official openSUSE
'non-free' repos on OBS before and still is for < 13.1, this would
be OK.

So is it OK to branch or not? There are several other non-official
repos which have it branched currently. Is a branched package in a
home repo in OBS technically still being distibuted by openSUSE?

Thanks for any help!

Packages under a non-OSI license are only allowed in
openSUSE:*:Non-Free(:*) according to the rules* and may be
deleted, so I'd just check out the package from
openSUSE:12.3:NonFree:Update and build it locally for 13.1.

[*] http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Build_Service_application_blacklist
--
Guido Berhoerster