* Carlos E. R. <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [2013-11-08 18:44]:

On Friday, 2013-11-08 at 14:45 +0100, Johannes Meixner wrote:

There are sites, even banks, that use flash for menus.
You can not even work with them if you block flash.

You do online banking with a bank (i.e. you trust it)
that uses flash for its online banking web pages?

What do you expect me to do? I have to live.

Complain to Adobe and especially your bank, because in contrast
to openSUSE they are actually in a position to do something about
this problem (and preferrably now before Adobe completely drops
it).
--
Guido Berhoerster