  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2013 16:58:35 +0100
Tomáš Chvátal wrote:

Dne Pá 8. listopadu 2013 16:33:36, Per Jessen napsal(a):

Where do you suggest we go to discuss e.g. policy and distro content?
This is currently the best suited list, imho.

But you are NOT discussing policies.

I beg to differ.

You are whining about removal of one particular package.

Please be civil. I simply made a proposal to focus on usability for our
users. Personally I have no issue with downloading directly from Adobe
(as long as it lasts) and tightening my environment with apparmor.

If you just feel offended about the fact we removed your favorite and
popular application after the vendor stopped providing support for it
then I suggest you bring it forward to the vendor of the named
software.

No, I am not offended, I am merely puzzled by the lack of consideration
for the openSUSE user.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (14.4°C)