  • From: Tomáš Chvátal <tchvatal@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2013 16:52:10 +0100
Dne Pá 8. listopadu 2013 16:33:36, Per Jessen napsal(a):

Where do you suggest we go to discuss e.g. policy and distro content?
This is currently the best suited list, imho.

But you are NOT discussing policies.

You are whining about removal of one particular package. Which was removed in
accordance of all the security rules and with blessing from release team.
Don't know how more by the book change you want to have.

If you want to change/discuss the security policy you are more than welcome to
do so, but I guess it won't have much chance for approval as the current one
is really sensible.

If you just feel offended about the fact we removed your favorite and popular
application after the vendor stopped providing support for it then I suggest
you bring it forward to the vendor of the named software.

Cheers

Tom