  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2013 16:15:06 +0100
Carlos E. R. wrote:

Interestingly, several of the pdf forms and pdf receipts I get are not
created with adobe software. It appears that in Windows there are
alternative comercial software that do work.

(one was AFPL Ghostscript - don't we have that in Linux?)

Why is it that we do not have working alternatives in Linux? For both
things, creation and reading?

For creation, I have sofar done quite well with libreoffice and
imagemagick, although I have not tried to use any of the more advanced
pdf features.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (14.9°C)