  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2013 14:15:09 +0100 (CET)

On Friday, 2013-11-08 at 11:21 +0100, Johannes Meixner wrote:

- probably off topic (or not?) -

Yes :-)

On Nov 8 11:08 Wolfgang Rosenauer wrote (excerpt):
BTW, we will face a very similar situation with Flash soon
and it'll be much more of a pain until alternatives are ready
and polished enough.

Oh my God for haven's sake I am shocked what should I do
my way of life breaks down how can I use the Internet
how can I watch videos must I really go out and get
in contact with reality or even enter a cinema...
;-)

Flash is not only videos. There are sites, even banks, that use flash for menus. You can not even work with them if you block flash. Yes, it is disgusting, but such are things. Yes, of course I hope they change to some other thing. The sooner the better.

- -- Cheers,
Carlos E. R.