On Fri, Nov 08, 2013 at 08:09:03AM +0000, Damian Ivanov wrote:
Btw. I tested the newest adobe reader with wine. The installer hangs,
I extracted the content of the *exe and ran AcroRd32 which worked so
the GUI is ok but actually I did not manage to open a .pdf with it, I
get an error which I suspect is because I skipped the installation.

But there is another free windows pdf reader called foxit which does
all that (signing, printing, all the forms). Just tried it. Download,
install, start, editing pdf. No problem with wine.

Thanks for beeing constructive. Would you mind to create some wiki page,
which can contain all those information regarding PDF readers (incl wine
section)?

Regards
Michal Vyskocil