Hello,

- probably off topic (or not?) -

On Nov 8 11:08 Wolfgang Rosenauer wrote (excerpt):
BTW, we will face a very similar situation with Flash soon
and it'll be much more of a pain until alternatives are ready
and polished enough.

Oh my God for haven's sake I am shocked what should I do
my way of life breaks down how can I use the Internet
how can I watch videos must I really go out and get
in contact with reality or even enter a cinema...
;-)

Kind Regards
Johannes Meixner