Re: [opensuse-factory] Window decorations change?
  • From: Graham P Davis <hacker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2013 08:48:13 +0000
On Wed, 6 Nov 2013 22:24:41 -0800
Thomas Taylor <linxt@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Wed, 6 Nov 2013 19:30:54 +0000
Graham P Davis <hacker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Wed, 6 Nov 2013 11:01:17 -0800
Thomas Taylor <linxt@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Has the "Modern" window decoration been deleted? It had the close
button on the upper left corner, similar to the "laptop"
decoration. It was available in RC1 but not there in RC2.
Couldn't find it in get new decorations so can only assume it has
been dropped for some reason.

I don't know whether it's related but 'redglass' cursor scheme has
also vanished since changing from RC1 to RC2.

No, 'redglass' is still there. It's what I prefer in a size 24 or
32. I guess that I'm missing 'modern' because I just did a minimum
install so didn't have the "kdeartwork4-decorations" package. Thanks
for that tip šumski.

'Xcursor-themes' was not installed on my systems so 'redglass' was
missing. I installed from the x-64 DVD; could just be something screwy
with that version of RC2 that caused the module not to be installed
automatically.

--
Graham Davis, Bracknell, Berks.
openSUSE 13.1-RC2 (64-bit); KDE 4.11.2; AMD Phenom II X2 550 Processor;