Re: [opensuse-factory] No more acroread? [WAS: Requesting people to test RC1 of RC2 or whatever]
On 06.11.2013 14:21, Jon Nelson wrote:
On Wed, Nov 6, 2013 at 2:21 AM, Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On 06.11.2013 00:03, Jon Nelson wrote:
BTW what about the update scenario? Will it be removed when upgrading to
13.1? I guess not - so the broken acroread issue is probably not fixed
We remove all orphaned packages unless the user locks it.

Then something went wrong, because when I upgraded a 12.2 machine to
the latest 13.1 RC, I ended up with a bunch of orphaned packages - 20
or 30 at least - and none of them were locked.

Official 12.2 packages? If you install packages from 3rd party repos,
they will only be dropped if the solver sees no other way.

The list of orphaned packages is created from test cases.

Greetings, Stephan