Re: [opensuse-factory] mdadm being very persistent

On Thursday 2013-11-07 09:12, Per Jessen wrote:

I've just upgraded a box running 13.1M4 to RC2 - before I did so, I
noticed that mdadm was running, for some strange reason. So I stopped
and disabled it. After upgrading (zypper up), mdadm was back up and
running, despite:

# systemctl status mdadm.service
mdadm.service
Loaded: not-found (Reason: No such file or directory)
Active: inactive (dead)

Well, there is no service. Whatever you see must have been "manually"
started (shell script, or whatever else).
But what exactly is it that is running? Is it perhaps mdadmd
rather than mdadm?