Re: [opensuse-factory] Window decorations change?
On Wed, 6 Nov 2013 19:30:54 +0000
Graham P Davis <hacker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Wed, 6 Nov 2013 11:01:17 -0800
Thomas Taylor <linxt@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Has the "Modern" window decoration been deleted? It had the close
button on the upper left corner, similar to the "laptop" decoration.
It was available in RC1 but not there in RC2. Couldn't find it in
get new decorations so can only assume it has been dropped for some
reason.

I don't know whether it's related but 'redglass' cursor scheme has also
vanished since changing from RC1 to RC2.

No, 'redglass' is still there. It's what I prefer in a size 24 or 32. I guess
that I'm missing 'modern' because I just did a minimum install so didn't have
the "kdeartwork4-decorations" package. Thanks for that tip šumski.

Thanks, Tom

--
Every man is encompassed by a cloud of comforting convictions, which move with
him like flies on a summer day.

^^^^
Tom Taylor - retired penguin - KG7CFC
AMD Phenom II x4 955 -- 4GB RAM -- 2x1.5TB sata2
openSUSE 13.1_RC1-x86_64
KDE 4.11.12, FF 24.0, claws-mail 3.9.2
registered linux user 263467