Re: [opensuse-factory] No more acroread? [WAS: Requesting people to test RC1 of RC2 or whatever]
  • From: Jon Nelson <jnelson-suse@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2013 07:21:02 -0600
On Wed, Nov 6, 2013 at 2:21 AM, Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On 06.11.2013 00:03, Jon Nelson wrote:
BTW what about the update scenario? Will it be removed when upgrading to
13.1? I guess not - so the broken acroread issue is probably not fixed
We remove all orphaned packages unless the user locks it.

Then something went wrong, because when I upgraded a 12.2 machine to
the latest 13.1 RC, I ended up with a bunch of orphaned packages - 20
or 30 at least - and none of them were locked.

--
Jon