Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: Testing many small file write on several filesystems
On Wed, Nov 6, 2013 at 4:16 AM, Linda Walsh <suse@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
So far you helping me show more bugs in plain text emails that I would have
guessed... fascinating...so maybe text emails are more of a security risk
than HTML, due to people's implicit belief that plaintext emails can't
contain
such problems so there is less checking?

Morale is, any input to any program can contain viruses. Some venues
are more likely/more exploited than others, and HTML has been
exploited way too much for you to claim it hasn't and still appear
knowledgeable.