Re: [opensuse-factory] Secure Boot 13.1 RC2
On Tue, Nov 05, 2013 at 11:10:53AM +0100, Günther J. Niederwimmer wrote:
Hello,

can any tell me, is it possible to Install with active secure boot?

On my system ASUS P8C WS it is not :(.

I have installed a W8 on this system, with secure boot.

With active secure boot it is not possible to start a uEFI Installation from
DVD, when it is possible the Installation is starting in "normal" Mode.

Did you see the bootloader menu or the machine just refuse to boot from DVD?

Gary Lin

With deactivatet Secure Boot it is possible to install in uEFI Mode. When I
activate secure Boot after the Installation in the oS the system is nerer
starting.

Only when I deactivate Secure Boot in the Bios, oS is starting again in uEFI
mode.
--
mit freundlichen Grüssen / best Regards,

Günther J. Niederwimmer