Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: Testing many small file write on several filesystems
On 10/28/2013 11:03 PM, Linda Walsh wrote:
On 10/28/2013 5:16 PM, Thomas Taylor wrote:
Yes, HTML is superior at transporting viruses and malware
onto your computer or causing other inappropriate actions to occur.
---
That's just crap.

HTML transports viruses as much as txt does.

Ok so like I said about Linda being right and reasonable most of the time... gotta have a few exceptions to prove the rule I guess?

How anyone who knows what html is can deny that *rendering* html doesn't introduce new and vastly more powerful channels to cause your client to silently do stuff than plain text is beyond me.

--
bkw