Re: [opensuse-factory] YaST Software Management exits after package installation
Am 05.11.2013 17:09, schrieb Lukas Ocilka:

Having [OK] button to save and close a configuration dialog is similar
to Windows - at least how I remember Windows :)

That's true, but the software management module is special as it
probably (have not used it since zypper became usable at ~11.0)
* takes long to start up (refreshing repos, loading repo data)
* is often used multiple times in a row (install one package, then
notice that some other component is missing, install the next package,
repeat until all dependencies are solved)

Please make clear what you want to achieve and why. As stated before:
Yast should not set the default but the product itself, according to my
running system /etc/sysconfig/yast2 is not owned by any package.

Nothing in /etc/sysconfig is owned by any rpm package: all is installed
by fillup.

seife@susi:~> rpm -qf /var/adm/fillup-templates/sysconfig.yast2
yast2-3.1.2-1.1.x86_64
seife@susi:~> grep PKGMGR_ACTION_AT_EXIT
/var/adm/fillup-templates/sysconfig.yast2
PKGMGR_ACTION_AT_EXIT="close"

So it comes from the yast2 package.

And BTW2: I prefer using zypper :) in these days, it's faster.

Me too :-)
--
Stefan Seyfried
"If your lighter runs out of fluid or flint and stops making