Re: [opensuse-factory] No more acroread?

From: Viljo Mustonen <viljo.mustonen@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: opensuse-factory@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [opensuse-factory] No more acroread?
Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2013 19:59:57 +0200

On 2013-11-05 16:36 (GMT+0100) Juergen Weigert composed:

Do we have a petition for improving PDF-Forms (and annotations etc..) in
Okular? I'd rather sign that.

I suggest to those whose government foists necessity for proprietary
software on its constituents act to get their government to embrace FOSS.

This requires too long period of time. Or does not happen ever.
Jorgen`s thought would be good.