From: lynn [mailto:lynn@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
To: opensuse-factory@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tue, 05 Nov 2013 15:56:46 +0000
Subject: Re: [opensuse-factory] Automount with LDAP maps

On Tue, 2013-11-05 at 15:45 +0000, Malcolm Moore wrote:
I am having problems with 13.1 RC2 ( and RC1 ) where the automounter
doesn't read the LDAP maps ( see bug 847494 ) Is there anyone using
LDAP to provide the auto mount maps that has got it to work .. if so how ?

Hi
Yep. We have it going against AD, with sssd:

http://linuxcostablanca.blogspot.com.es/2013/09/samba4-autofs-with-rfc2307bis-schema.html

What is your error?
HTH
L x