Re: [opensuse-factory] YaST Software Management exits after package installation
Carlos E. R. wrote:
We've discussed this here in the past, and it always came down to
a small group of highly experienced users who like the backwards
setting as default, and a lot of inexperienced users who can't
figure out why the software installer is broken by default. The
small group of experienced users (the people who know how to set it
to Exit) seem to win out each time... when they are the very one
who are knowledgeable enough to know how to set YaST to behave in
strange ways.
I'm experienced, I guess, and I certainly hate that default.

Me too.