Re: [opensuse-factory] Requesting people to test RC1 of RC2 or whatever
On 2013-11-04 12:33 (GMT+0100) Jos Poortvliet composed:

Basil Chupin wrote:

A general question, and a whinge, about being asked to test a release of
something like RC2 of oS.

When such a request is made, what exactly is being asked of the user?

I worked hard to try and answer that question:
http://news.opensuse.org/?p=16783

If that article is not helpful to you, please tell me how I can improve it.

I think you did a nice job. Improving it significantly doesn't seem likely possible to me.

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/