[opensuse-factory] Re: release notes 13.1 review
Ludwig Nussel <ludwig.nussel@xxxxxxx> writes:

I just had a quick look at the CHECKIT items in
http://doc.opensuse.org/release-notes/x86_64/openSUSE/13.1/ and I think
the following items should be removed:

3.1. openSUSE Documentation

I kept the description of the Start-Up Guide that we still intend to
ship...

The following items still apply
3.3. UEFI—Unified Extensible Firmware Interface
4.2. SYSLOG_DAEMON Variable Removed
5.2. Configuring Postfix

ok.

I'm unsure about
5.1. Initializing Graphics with KMS (Kernel Mode Setting)
-> It refers to 11.3 so maybe time to remove?

I'm also unsure about this. Sometimes we updated it a little bit.

5.3. GNOME: Workaround to Set Shift or Ctrl+Shift as Shortcut Keys for
Input Source Selection
-> someone from the gnome team may be able to comment here

Ok, but ATM, I commented it (thus it is invisible for the moment).

Now studying the other mails...

R&D / Documentation Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg, Germany