Re: [opensuse-factory] Thunderbird and Firefox not working, Dolphin and stopping via KDE-menu very slow
op 31-10-13 10:31, Carlos E. R. schreef:
A few days have gone since my last reply. As it is, 13.1 RC1 is unusable for production for me.
Is it usefull to enter a bugreport against RC1, or is it wiser to upgrade to RC2 and see what happens?

regards, Jogchum