Re: [opensuse-factory] journalctl very slow
El 01/11/13 08:26, Ruediger Meier escribió:
Hi,
> I'am trying to watch the logs but it's a bit too slow.

Well Known issue, no solution for now. and if I were you I won't be holding my breath for one to be provided anytime soon. (last discussed in early Oct @systemd-devel thread title Fwd: Journalctl performance)

This happens almost exclusively when the journal is stored in rotating media.

If this bothers you, just set Storage=volatile in in /etc/systemd/journal.conf and if you need to retain the
logs for more than the current boot, install rsyslog.

--
"Judging by their response, the meanest thing you can do to people on the Internet is to give them really good software for free". - Anil Dash