Re: [opensuse-factory] samba woes with apparmor
On Friday 01 of November 2013 10:14:34 lynn wrote:
13.1 rc2 domain client with 13.1 rc2 file server
Hi
We cannot connect to the smbd file server unless apparmor is disabled.
here is a user logging in and requesting his home directory on the
client

With apparmor, cifs cannot get through. No firewall is running on the
file server.

Try running aa-logprof to modify the profile accordingly.

Any ideas anyone? Do we need apparmor on an internal network anyway?

I would argue that apparmor is always necessary, provided that the profiles
are up-to-date and the administrator knows how to adjust them properly.

Thanks,
L x
Regards,
Peter