Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: systemd redux
Hi,

I would say that this flame is now pointless. We have systemd in openSUSE as
default no matter how much you flame about it. If you have issues with systemd,
talk to Lennart. If you want to change openSUSE to have something else as
default init, find viable alternative and start working on it, maintain it, get
it included and then convince people here about it's benefits. These are the
options that are not pointless. I would even suggest you to take a look at
openRC as it has same feature set similar to systemd (init part), but uses bash
scripted init files and might be supporting unit files in future(maybe now,
haven't checked in a while) and also has an active upstream.

--
Michal HRUSECKY SUSE LINUX, s.r.o.
openSUSE Team Lihovarska 1060/12