[opensuse-factory] Re: [opensuse-kernel] BtrFS as default fs?
El 03/09/13 10:32, Jeff Mahoney escribió:
In practice, all that's required for those
users to continue uninterrupted is to add the 'allow_unsupported=1'
option to the btrfs module either on the kernel command line or
/etc/modprobe.d. There is nothing inherently limiting to any openSUSE
user with this practice. The features are all still in the code and
available immediately just by setting a flag. It can even be done safely
after module load or even after file systems that don't use the
unsupported features have been mounted. I intend to introduce this
functionality into openSUSE soon.

That's not gonna fly, I will fight that to death, please do not add
enterprise crippling module parameters to openSUSE, it *really* does not
belong there at all. that's absolutely insane.