[opensuse-factory] Status: Distribution
Hi,

We integrated perl 5.18 and gcc 4.8 is my next aim.

To ease that I rebased openSUSE:Factory:Gcc48 to build a
minimal installation medium that we can test.

I setup openSUSE:Factory:Build to keep the bootstrap
cycle self contained and openSUSE:Factory:Core to build
a small product medium.

My goal is to have both these projects full green all time
and the rest of factory is up to be dropped if it fails.

Basically: if you submit something to factory that is
part of these 2 projects, it's your responsibility that
:Build and :Core are green with it, the rest of the packages
in factory are the responsibility of the maintainers of those
to keep green.

We'll see how far we can go with that rule, it would be good
to have a working KDE, GNOME and libreoffice too in factory,
but I have to start somewhere, so having a base system and
an installer to go with it is my Core for now.

Greetings, Stephan