Re: [opensuse-factory] What is the recommended procedure for suspending ?
Am 09.06.2013 21:26, schrieb Cristian Rodríguez:

There is nothing ridiculous about for the simple reason that nobody has
ever claimed that systemd-suspend supports anything other than what the
in the kernel suspend/hibernate provides and will not probably support
anything else.

But telling people to remove supend then is effectively telling them to
abandon all hibernate support. At least if you want anything besides the
minimal basic hibernation support that's in the kernel.

Personally, if I would still be using hibernation, I would not be
satisfied with that feature set.
--
Stefan Seyfried
"If your lighter runs out of fluid or flint and stops making