Re: [opensuse-factory] Cant switch to console anymore
Am 07.06.2013 17:36, schrieb James Knott:
Malte Gell wrote:
I just discovered a strange problem. I wanted to go to the console, hit
ctr-alt-f1 as usual, but nothing happens. I just can´t go to the
console. I tried all f keys from f1 to f10, nothing works...

The console is like locked up. I use the drivers from nVidia, any issues
there? Using driver version 319.17. Kernel is 3.9.4-11.g51bf0ff-desktop
on openSUSE 12.3 Tumbleweed.

Try rebooting the computer. You might also try restarting the desktop
to see if that clears the problem.

Didn´t help. I think I give up on Tumbleweed, it broke
suspend/hibernation on my machine and networkmanager has some (though
just cosmetic) issues. I go back to standard 12.3.

Malte