Re: [opensuse-factory] gtk?-immodule-<lang> installation pre-selection
On 2013-06-05 02:16 (GMT+0200) Carlos E. R. composed:

why are amharic, inuktitut, thai &
vietnamese pre-selected gtk?-immodules, but not multipress, xim and
tigrigna?

Did you install from the live CD, perhaps?

The only live Linux I ever install from is Knoppix. Far and away my most common install is minimal X via HTTP initialized by Grub Legacy boot of installation linux and initrd. Even when I install minimal server these packages are pre-selected. When I don't install minimal, it is never openSUSE to any of my own systems using Gnome, and I never do anything intentionally that would add support for any language but English.

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/