Re: [opensuse-factory] openqa/factory lamp testing question
On Monday 03 June 2013 12.42:30 Stephan Kulow wrote:
On 03.06.2013 12:35, Bruno Friedmann wrote:
Remove funky forced deps about apache2 or whatever.
For example webyast require nginx, other insist on lighttpd, and finally
some want apache2 ...

etc ...

Perhaps this need to have a kind of %webserver and if any one is installed
accept the fact that admin know what he want on his server.

Sorry, but the feature sets of these browsers are just too different to
be ruled by one rpm provide. E.g. passenger only supports apache and
nginx and webyast even requires a specific version of ngnix because of
the integration into it.

But having nginx installed, doesn't mean you can't have apache on the
same machine.

Greetings, Stephan

Yeah I know WebYast2 was not the most idiot proof example
See my request like auto-suggestion to make our whole distribution more
deps centric on certain product when there's no absolute reason.

--

Bruno Friedmann
Ioda-Net Sàrl www.ioda-net.ch

openSUSE Member & Ambassador