Re: [opensuse-factory] Upgrading openSUSE 12.3 to Tumbleweed

Malte Gell <malte.gell@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi there,

I just upgraded - or try to do so - openSUSE 12.3 to Tumbleweed. I now
did the following, I deleted all 12.3 repos from YaST and then I added
theses repos with the following priorities:

update/openSUSE-current/ priority 75
update/openSUSE-non-oss-current/ priority 75

openSUSE:/Tumbleweed/standard/ priority 79

distribution/openSUSE-current/repo/non-oss/ priority 80
distribution/openSUSE-current/repo/oss/ priority 80

GregKH tests tumbleweed with all of them at the same priority, thus while the
above makes sense,it is not the supported way.

Greg