Re: [opensuse-factory] Security issue in TYPO3 CMS
Hello,

Am Donnerstag, 7. März 2013 schrieb Thomas Worm:
the TYPO3 CMS team released a security fix.

Because of that I do following SRs to factory:
#157586
#157587
#157591

Unfortunately those versions break external links and the Typo3 team did
another release some hours ago to fix this ;-)

Please revoke the SRs and submit packages with 4.5.25, 4.6.18 and
4.7.10.

Please also make sure the fixed packages are included in openSUSE 12.3.
I'm not sure if they can still make it into the release (Coolo will
probably tell you when accepting the Factory SRs). If he doesn't take
the fix into 12.3, request a maintenance update.

Regards,

Christian Boltz
--
Und fuer die Jahre-Hiersein finde ich die zwei Ergebnisse
(unechte Mini-FAQ und Etikette) recht duenn!!!!!!!!