Re: [opensuse-factory] [Factory only] Licenses and spdx
Am 06.03.2013 09:20, schrieb Stephan Kulow:
Hi,

I think I did a submit request for all packages that will fail now,

It would have been nice to actually make sure that those SRs to factory
are already accepted before arming the rpmlint bomb. Would have saved me
some time trying to find out why a package failing in factory does not
fail for me when I try to fix it :-)
--
Stefan Seyfried
"If your lighter runs out of fluid or flint and stops making