Re: [opensuse-factory] Questions re Tumbleweed
On 06/03/13 01:39, Patrick Shanahan wrote:
On 06/03/13 01:21, Patrick Shanahan wrote:
Sorry, I don't understand, Patrick, what are these Tumbleweed repos?
Where are they to be found?
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/KDE:/Extra/openSUSE_Tumbleweed/
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/Printing/openSUSE_Tumbleweed/
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/LibreOffice:/Stable/openSUSE_Tumbleweed/
Ah, so there are these hidden from view repos :-) .
I don't understand "hidden". They are in plain sight, displayed the same
as other "versions", 12.1, 12.2, ....

Well, you don't see them until you go thru each and every repo to see if TW
is listed there, which is what I meant.

BTW, by going thru each repo I found another one which you don't have listed
above:

......./repositories/games/openSUSE_Tumbleweed

I see little reason to sift thru all the repos to find Tw repos,
especially since I *rarely* open a game or even less, install one. But...