Re: Does anyone understand or even use KDE activities? (Was Re: [opensuse-factory] Can the Activities icon be changed back to the original colorized version for 12.3?)
Am 5. März 2013 08:58:30 schrieb Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>:
On 05.03.2013 08:55, Sascha Peilicke wrote:
> As far as I can tell, the feature is neither stable nor mature but
> kactivities4 pulls in some additional dependencies. Otherwise we could
> just disable building it and reduce the bloatness factor of our favorite
> DE.
>
> So if nobody objects, I'll do that soonish.

We had that discussion before (where it belongs, on opensuse-kde ml) and
the general consensus was that a lot of KDE users do use activities.
Will started an effort to make a "tiny KDE", but I'm not sure were it is.

Good to know, I'll pester him then.

Greetings, Stephan

--
With kind regards,