Re: [opensuse-factory] Problems with VMware-Workstation

On Monday 2013-03-04 14:38, Peter Czanik wrote:

If you do however get some version.h related error notice even if you
have made sure you have the kernel-devel packages (it looks like you
do), it must be some kind of higher-level program that tells you about
it, because the compile procedure itself works flawlessy:

I use vmware player. There I need the following trick to get vmware modules
compiled:

The OP uses VMware Workstation 9.0.1, as did I when extracting the tarballs.