Re: [opensuse-factory] 12.3 RC2: Thunderbird spell check.
Am 03.03.2013 13:36, schrieb Andrey Borzenkov:
В Sun, 03 Mar 2013 12:51:30 +0100
Wolfgang Rosenauer <wolfgang@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> пишет:

Hi,

Am 03.03.2013 09:07, schrieb Andrey Borzenkov:
В Sat, 02 Mar 2013 16:16:57 +0100
Wolfgang Rosenauer <wolfgang@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> пишет:

If that works it's unfortunately expected and I have no idea how to
solve it. The spec file contains %triggerin scripts but these are afaik
not supported by our RPM nor zypper or whatever is needed to make this
work.

I use triggers in my RPM and I just tested that they work on 12.2 and
12.3 (OK there is recent bug report that trigger apparently was not
triggered, but it needs investigation).

So triggers definitely are recognized by openSUSE RPM. And zypper just
calls rpm at the end, so if RPM supports it, so does zypper.

hmm, those triggers are on a virtual provides or a real package name?

real package names

I'm using
%triggerin -- myspell-dictionary

and I'm pretty sure I had discussions a long time ago somewhere that
this is not supported.

Actually searching for that feature reveals:
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/rpm/+spec/rpm.org-virtual-triggers

So this should be supported according to that.

RPM5 is entirely different creation :)

oh, indeed. Didn't look that much after version numbers.
So it really could be that our RPM does not support it :-(

Wolfgang