[opensuse-factory] python-irc, python-irclib obsoletion / request to delete
  • From: Boris Manojlovic <boris@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2013 12:43:52 +0100
Hello,

package python-irclib we have in factory is obsolete and not required
by any package, what i would like to do is to make it obsolete (tag
it) and push new package python-irc.

Question from me should i provide python-irclib fake provides as that
is "good practice" or as it is really not compatible with old one just
ignore it?

I'm just pushing it into devel:languages:python and requested delete too
https://build.opensuse.org/request/show/157149 <add to d:l:p
https://build.opensuse.org/request/show/157150 < delete of
python-irclib from d:l:p
(can not yet push to factory as no devel project exist without push of d:l:p