[opensuse-factory] opensuse 12.3 RC | starting LSB... and freeze
Hello,

I'm installing the opensuse 12.3 RC and I noticed an issue before the
installation finished, and after reviewed several times I realized the
error (laptop freeze completely) occurred when starting LSB.
/var/log/messages not shown relevant info
boot.log said Failed to start Network Manager, and of course I do no
have network devices.
When a launch yast and go to Network Devices, the error occurred again
detecting devices...
systemctl status NetworkManager.service said Active: failed status = 1/FAILURE

What can I do to fix this issue?
Can I look in other log files?
Any suggestions?

thank you!