Re: [opensuse-factory] Fwd: [opensuse-project] 12.2 and GRUB2
Thanks for this, Lyn.

I asked because I recall reading that Grub2 was not working correctly
and to use Grub legacy and not the default grub2 to avoid problems. So
what you are saying is that the problem/s (whatever it/they was/were)
have been eliminated - good, I can now plan on how to reformat my HDD to
allow for multiple installations of several Linux distros.

BC

updating from 12.1 or older to 12.2 will give you some troubles with the
grub2.. Otherwise on clean installs I have seen no problems.

Alin

--
Without Questions there are no Answers!
Alin Marin ELENA