Re: [opensuse-factory] RC2 zypper dup What are the new packages?
On Fri, Aug 31, 2012 at 05:04:38PM +0200, lynn wrote:
12.2 RC2
I ran zypper DUP yesterday and it updated around 190 packages. I did
it again just now and there are another 174 today including having
to accept a 12.2 licence agreement that includes a typo.

If there is no bug report there is no typo. ;)

You know the game. Please file a defect report and as usual report the
issue ID back to this list as a clickable URL.

If possible attach a unified diff (-u) that corrects the typo to
identify the issue as precise as possible and allowing us to eliminate
it.

For the other raised questions I expect one from the release team to
answer.

Cheers,

Lars
--